[wp-testers] new: multiple custom image sizes - patch needs testing and feedback

scribu scribu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:59:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Leo germani <leogermani at gmail.com> wrote:

> I updated the patch to the lastest trunk.

Great. I'll give it a whirl.

> I didnt know 2.9 was already in feature freeze. When was that? Where is
> this
> kind of stuff discussed and announced (I mean, in a reasonable time in
> advance... I didnt do anyhting for almost a month, If I knew it would go
> into feature freeze I would certainly hurried up).

Follow http://wpdevel.wordpress.com and even join the weekly dev meetups.
That's when the major decissions are taken.

But at least let me know if it can go into the trunk soon, because its not
> that easy to keep the patch updated..

I think it would be a good ideea to split it up into two. It would probably
be easier to maintain and also to get commited faster.

--
http://scribu.net