[wp-testers] new: multiple custom image sizes - patch needs testing and feedback

Donna Casey syncbox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:35:01 UTC 2009

I think it's a great idea. I really appreciate how the media section of
the program has improved and think there's room for more. Ideally, I'd
like to see the option to have selectable locations for uploads, as in
up-images, up-pdfs, up-flash, etc.... perhaps having to "register" these
to have them show up in the admin media settings and in the uploader.

Maybe next version.

Donna

D. Casey
S Y N C B O X web design & development