[wp-testers] Anyone having issues with Page Links To and current 2.9-rare?

Demetris kikizas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 06:38:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Demetris <kikizas at gmail.com> wrote:

> [SNIP]
>
> Now, every now and then, about once a day it seems, the redirection
> disappears.  I’ve checked everytime in the database and the relevant
> row that Page Links To adds to wp_postmeta completely disappears (for
> reference, the meta_key is “_links_to”) and I have to recreate it
> every time via the Post/Page edit screen.

I found the window.

Page Links To up to v1.7 works OK with Wordpress 2.9-rare.  The issue
first appears with Page Links To v1.8, and I suppose it has something
to do with the conditions before this new line introduced in v1.8 :

delete_post_meta( $post_ID, '_links_to' );

(The issue appears on two different sites running 2.9-rare.)

Cheers!

Demetris
http://op111.net/