[wp-testers] Twitter List For WP Testers

Holly Doyne proseknitic at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 30 11:47:32 UTC 2009

I am in the UK. During the day, I am on a closed system and can not get Twitter. If I use my mobile, I am paying an International Message fee for each an every Tweet that originates outside the UK. From what I can tell, most of the people here are based outside of my location.

email is included on my mobile account, regardless of origin of the message.

Is a Twitter discussion really worth .17p a message to me? I think not.

I have been using email since 1986. It is much improved since then, including download abilities, archive abilities, mailing lists and choices beyond ASCII.

I adapt to new systems when they offer me something I need. Example - WordPress as a CMS over static websites. But Twitter doesn't offer me anything and costs.

Just my opinion. If the owners of this list want to move to Twitter, I don't have a problem. But the decision should taken to do all or nothing or we have the potential to split the communications and information, resulting in less rather than more.

 -Holly
www.proseknitic.de