[wp-testers] Twitter List For WP Testers

­Honey ­Singh honeytech at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:34:52 UTC 2009

"Twitter list for wp testers" is the simple Google doc form created for
collecting the list of Wordpress testers like us for creating a wp-tester
twitter list. Its great that we communicate on mailing list but sometime we
need a way for direct and quick communications which can be easily possible
through the twitter.

*Note:* When we follow a twitter list then we need not to follow each and
every members of that lists. On the other hand that list adds into your
profile and whenever you click on that list, it will load up the tweets of
everyone on the list. Hence we can keep up with the tweets of every fellow
by checking the list page without any clutter in our timelines. For more
information and how to guides of twitter list, go here
http://mashable.com/2009/11/02/twitter-lists-guide/

*Please fill out the below form (created on Google docs):*
*
*
If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDVZTlJfTm51NVRCQXlIaUlTY01JNmc6MA

Twitter List For WP Testers

Twitter list of wp testers is for all the developers , designers and
programmers working on Wordpress platform.

 Your Twitter Handle @twitterid

 Your Blog / Website www.yousite.com

 Are you interested in collaboration with other wordpress testers

   - Yes
   - No