[wp-testers] A Bug or something....

Patrick tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:25:13 UTC 2009

I run 2.8.6. But I know the coders and developers read here.

A little something I stumbled over, literally.

When using press this:

The text that gets imported, if you highly text to use with press this, gets
jumbled a little.

Example: Sarah Palin's comes out looking like ---->  Sarah Palin's
Example #2: 538's comes out looking like -------->  538.com's

It's more of annoyance thing; that when I have not had my coffee, I tend to
spew a couple lines of unmentionables about Matt and Crew. *tee hee*

Just letting you all know about it. I remember seeing that you guys did a
coding change with Press This. This started after it was changed.

Should I submit a ticket on this one? or does it matter?

-Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com

-Patrick
http://www.politicalbyline.com