[wp-testers] 2.9-beta1 reports itself as 2.9-rare in Dashboard

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 16:29:19 UTC 2009

On 18 Nov 2009, at 10:23, Ade Walker wrote:

> The title says it all. :-)
>
> I don't know if this is an oversight or intentional.

When Mark pushed out the beta he forgot to update the version string.

Ryan has since updated the version string.

As you are running a trunk build with or without the beta tester
plugin you will get offered upgrades all the time to allow you to
update to each of the new nightly builds as they become available.

When we have made significant changes we will change the version
number again.

Cheers

Westi
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5