[wp-testers] 2.9-beta-1 is available

John O'Nolan john at onolan.org
Tue Nov 17 15:18:43 UTC 2009

Perhaps you missed the point of Honey's email,

>> 1. There is an automated tool.
>>
> To fetch the list of tested plugins. (while submitting plugins we
> have this
option)

>> 2. There isn't an automated tool.
>>
> To test the plugin compatibility

>> 3. There will be a compatibility page.
>>
> When the beta development is fully live i.e when 2.9 is officially
> launched

>> 4. There won't be a compatibility page.
>>
> For beta updates.

Do you have any other confusions?
If not then close this thread.

John

This email is intended for the above recipients only, if you are not
the intended recipient please delete this email immediately. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission
is strictly prohibited.