[wp-testers] 2.9-beta-1 is available

John O'Nolan john at onolan.org
Tue Nov 17 15:06:24 UTC 2009

You seem to be having enough trouble as it is tbh.

John

This email is intended for the above recipients only, if you are not
the intended recipient please delete this email immediately. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission
is strictly prohibited.