[wp-testers] 2.9-beta-1 is available

Dave Jones dave at technicacreative.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 15:04:31 UTC 2009

Yes, you can automate unit tests (NUnit, etc) but it's near impossible
to automate integration testing and functional testing because the
latter are largely qualitative rather than quantitive.

I think there ought to be a 2.9-beta1 option in the Extend
compatibility box so testers can begin flagging potential problems
with plugins.  What does everyone think?

Dave Jones
www.technicacreative.co.uk