[wp-testers] 2.9-beta-1 is available

John O'Nolan john at onolan.org
Tue Nov 17 15:01:52 UTC 2009

Gene,
It looks like everyone understands this perfectly - I don't hear any
other confused voices. Have you considered that maybe it's you who has
the problem, not everyone else.

It's also pretty silly to tell someone not to patronise you, and then
follow it up with "before you were born"....

John

This email is intended for the above recipients only, if you are not
the intended recipient please delete this email immediately. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission
is strictly prohibited.