[wp-testers] 2.9-beta-1 is available

­Honey ­Singh honeytech at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:24:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Gene Steinberg <gene at technightowl.com>wrote:

> On Nov 17, 2009, at 7:06 AM, Paul Robinson wrote:
>
> > I believe he means the compatibilty box on each individual plugin, it's
> on
> > the right side of each plugin underneath the download button.
> >
> > 2009/11/17 Gene Steinberg <gene at technightowl.com>
>

> Misleading. It's not automated, and it means lots of manual work on the
> part of the user to check them all, particularly if lots of plugins are
> involved. :(

I think the same queries regarding "wordpress extend" is already discussed
several times in this mailing lists.The google search result will resolve
your issues and don't expect to get any spoon
feeding.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Plugin_Compatibility/
You need to manually test the plugin on different versions and then changed
your plugin page.

>> Is there no 2.9 plugin compatibility page yet?
>No, since we have an automated tool for that now on Extend.
The WordPress page that shows the list of working plugins is automated.

--
Regards
Honey Singh