[wp-testers] Tags and Labels with the same name

Robert Pendell shinji at elite-systems.org
Sat Nov 7 21:09:10 UTC 2009

I have tried that but when I change the slug on one then it affects
the other as well so I can't separate them by just changing the slug
name.  It does look like if the slug is different on creation though
then it keeps them independent of each other.  Thanks for the info.

By the way, I create the tag and the category at posting time and not
from the other menus.  They created the entries with the same name so
they had the same slug.  Can we maybe change that behavior in the
future or add an option to define the slug at that screen?

Robert Pendell
shinji at elite-systems.org
CAcert Assurer
"A perfect world is one of chaos."