[wp-testers] meopro says...

meopro support at youthsays.com
Mon Nov 2 12:22:03 UTC 2009

500 vé mời free tham quan Kuala Lumpur, các bạn vào xem và tham gia nhé ^^ biết đâu mình là người may mắn. Đây là chương trình được tổ chức rất quy mô.
Hey, I want to join me and 500 youths for a free trip to Kuala Lumpur for YES2009 in November...
http://vietnam.youthsays.com/seachange/go/HGh

The cofounder of Twitter, bollywood icon Amitabh Bachchan, Air Asia founder and CEO Datuk Tony Fernandes, and other global icons will be there. My free trip hasn't been confirmed yet, but if you sign up http://vietnam.youthsays.com/seachange/go/HGh both you and I stand a better chance of winning!

All winners announced by the end of this week, so hurry up, we can win this! All details here http://vietnam.youthsays.com/seachange/go/HGh

This message was sent by meopro.vn at gmail.com.

If you believe you received this message by mistake, or you don't want to receive anymore invitations to YouthSays, click on http://youthsays.com/remove?email=wp-testers%40lists.automattic.com to block your email address.

Over 170,000+ youths use YouthSays.com to voice out their opinions and take surveys to help businesses, the government, and the public understand them better! YouthSays respects your privacy and will not share your email address or personal details without your permission.