[wp-testers] Did the default MIME type for feeds change in 2.8?

zamoose at gmail.com zamoose at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:31:09 GMT 2009

Howdy all,
I'm running into an issue on a 2.8-bleeding-edge blog where Firefox,
Camino, Safari, etc. are not parsing [blog URL]/feed/,
/feed/rss2/, ?feed=rss2, etc. as valid content and are instead downloading
the result. Looks like WP is sending application/rss+xml which may be the
cause. I think it used to send text/xml... correct?

If so, what must I do in order to bring it to heel and make my ~/Downloads
free of [site name].download files?

-Doug
http://literalbarrage.org/blog/