[wp-testers] Milestone: 2.7.2

Dion Hulse(DD32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri May 1 11:00:05 GMT 2009

Certain people have been moving everything out of the 2.7.2 milestone, in the belief that there will be no 2.7.2, and only a 2.8 release.

I dont think i've heard anything definite from the core dev's, However, I suspect that there'll only be a 2.7.2 if theres a security-related patch that needs doing. 2.8 is probably going to be the next release, Which isnt that far off really, and 2.7 seems pretty stable enough not to require a 2.7.2.

Here's all the changes to the 2.7 branch since 2.7.1's release, not exactly many major things in there IMO:
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/log/branches/2.7?rev=10933&stop_rev=10537
or as a diff: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?new=10933%40branches%2F2.7&old=10537%40branches%2F2.7