[wp-testers] Text wrap function for new Plugin/theme editor?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:45:24 GMT 2009

I was happily surprised when I saw the new plugin/theme editor
complete with syntax highlighting and line numbers. Very
welcome change indeed.

One thing that I now I'd appreciate is the ability to 'wrap'
the text to the editor field rather than have long lines
disappear off the right hand side. Is it possible to provide
this option as part of the editor page for 2.8?

I know, I know...give 'em one thing and they want another. ;)