[wp-testers] New plugin editor gone?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 19:29:08 GMT 2009

Okay, on further examination it appears that the new editor
isn't showing up when using Google Chrome ("Dev" channel
release) but it is when using Firefox. It also shows properly
in IE 8.0 but locks up the browser shortly after editor is
rendered if IE 8.0 is set to "standards mode". If IE 8.0 is
set to 'compliance' mode the new editor is also shown but doe
nit lock up the browser.

Good thing I use Firefox, yes?