[wp-testers] Suggestion for Wordpress Stats

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 04:17:00 GMT 2009

There should be a way to configure Wordpress stats to reset at midnight at
the users local time.

This crap of it resetting at like 8PM here locally for me, is for the birds.

*grumble*

I am not getting true accurate stats, because of it.

I am of course, referring to the plug-in that brings stats in from
Wordpress.com

I know, it sounds pissy, but geez, I'm anal about my stats, and I wanna know
how many people are coming to my blog. I run like 4 different counters, and
2 full blown stat programs.

*dons firesuit*

flame away...

-Paleo Pat