[wp-testers] User administration - email

Drummond Field drummond at field.ac
Thu Mar 12 14:00:49 GMT 2009

Hi,
First time bug report. I have been using the SVN version of WP for a while
now, and this is the first time I have found what I think to be a bug.
Currently using version : 10773.

I have found that I can no longer modify a users email address in the users
admin section. If I try and change the address, on save the field comes back
as blank, I have tried repeated times to save an email address in the now
blank field - but everytime I get the successful, but no email is saved.