[wp-testers] converting from wp to wp mu - how to?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Mar 7 02:51:48 GMT 2009

On this, WordPress 2.8 seems to be going the way of helping integrate
MU plugins to plain WP, get_site_option() is now in WP Core, So is
support for wp-content/mu-plugins (anything in there, is always active
on the WP install, no way to deactivate).

Something similar is happening on the WPMU side of things i believe,
to make it easier for WP plugins to work with WPMU, I'm not too sure
of whats happening there though (I dont follow WPMU development.. I
cant even install the thing..)