[wp-testers] Quick Request...

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 00:49:06 GMT 2009

Pat,

I recommend using the "WordPress Mobile Edition plugin" as it
seems to cover most of the current mobile devices out there
and is updated on a regular basis. It's "Carrington"
theme-based and is scalable meaning it shows a clean and
simple interface for the less capable mobile devices and
offers up more advanced offerings of the theme for the more
advanced phones. Here's the plugin link:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-mobile-edition/

Make sure you read the installation intstructions carefully
since you have to move the mobile theme from the plugin's
directory to your theme directory once it's installed.

Works fine for my blog and you can check out how it's working
using http://www.opera.com/mini/demo/ as Matt suggested.