[wp-testers] Quick Request...

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:16:32 GMT 2009

I assume everyone on this, well, besides me; has a cellphone or mobile
device of some sort.

Could someone, or maybe ALL of you, punch up my blog's address and check it
and let me know what it looks like? I installed *WordPress Mobile Pack *and
I want to make sure it's working. Be honest; does it look good? does it look
holy hell? Don't be worried that I might bite your head off, because I
won't. I want to make sure that said plug in is working and make sure that
everyone can read it.

Anyhow the address is http://www.politicalbyline.com

Remember, if you see something that doesn't look right or if the display is
terrible, let me know and I'll fix it.

Thanks,

-Pat

P.S. I have zero mobile devices, why I'm asking you all for your help.