[wp-testers] Auto upgrade to 2.8 not working?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 16:27:25 GMT 2009

Mine turned out to be a plugin causing the problem although I
haven't quite narrowed it down to the exact one yet. It's one
of these though:

recent-comments-with-avatars
wordpress-tweaks (apparently no longer supported)
wp-widget-cache
add-to-any (possible though I doubt it)
wp-ajax-edit-comments (again, probably not but you never know)

These are the only ones I haven't uploaded and reactivated
yet. Recovering from surgery at the moment so I'll check these
out tomorrow to see which one brings down the site and I'll
let you know. HTH