[wp-testers] Auto upgrade to 2.8 not working?

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Sun Jun 14 15:10:32 GMT 2009

On the site of mine that won't do the auto-upgrade, I tried manual and still had the 500 error. I manually reinstalled 2.7.1 to get it back up and running.

As far as I know all my sites are on the same server so I don't know why this one site won't upgrade properly.

kimsch
Musing Minds
http://musing-minds.com
kimsch at musing-minds.com