[wp-testers] Enable accessibility mode?

Austin Matzko if.website at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:11:18 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Paleo Pat<tpblogeditor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Um, Under Widgets.... what's that all about?
>
> I'm looking in the doc's, under widgets and I see nothing about it.
>
> If I'm looking in the wrong spot, can someone direct me to the proper spot?

Accessibility mode allows people who disable JavaScript or who use
screen readers and the like to be able to configure the widgets.

For future reference, you'll find the WordPress support forum (
http://wordpress.org/support/ ) a better place for support questions
like this.  This mailing list, wp-testers, is meant for discussing
issues with the development version of WordPress (and that no longer
includes 2.8). See http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists