[wp-testers] Generating a Contributors List for WordPress 2.8

Matt Martz matt at sivel.net
Thu Jun 11 14:27:51 GMT 2009

Cross posting for full coverage.

Just as Mark Jaquith did for 2.7 I am putting together a list of
contributors for WordPress 2.8.  The current list has been generated
by looking at the revision log between 2.7 and 2.8 and pulling out all
usernames that were given props.

I have filled out about as much as I can on my own and wanted to get
the spreadsheet out so that more people can get this completed.  I
will leave this spreadsheet open until approx 16:00 GMT (about 1.5
hours from the time this email was sent).

Anyway on to the link:  http://bit.ly/wp28contrib

Thanks for your help!

--
Matt Martz