[wp-testers] Some thoughts for the team and a Quick question...

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:13:07 GMT 2009

Guys,

Two words for the new version.

Kick.Ass

That's all that needs to be said man. You can now, delete Themes AND plug
ins... I mean, I'll never have to use my client again! WOW!

It's faster, and I just love it.

Just when I think it cannot get any better, you guys go and prove me wrong.
WOW!

Okay, now that I'm done making your heads swell up... what's that file that
I am supposed to edit to stay on the bleeding edge again?

I know, I've asked before, but I'm old, slow and can't remember stuff... :)
(Seriously, I don't remember... *laughing*

-Chuck Adkins
Your friendly neighborhood crazy blogger tester guy