[wp-testers] c.outerwidth is not a function WP 2.8-RC1

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:31:34 GMT 2009

Hi,

Thanks but that didn't seem to do anything? :( I can add that it doesn't
happen on a seperate install on my localhost. I've just reinstalled 2.7.1 on
my production site (after trying the line you mentioned), but I can
reinstall 2.8-RC1 if there is anything else you can suggest. On a side note
using the normal define('WP_DEBUG', true); also does nothing on my
production site... I never figured out why!

Thanks.
Paul.