[wp-testers] c.outerwidth is not a function WP 2.8-RC1

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:47:05 GMT 2009

Hi,

I think this is relevant to this list. lol.

I've just decided to upgrade to RC1 seeing as it's nearly the release
version anyway (yes I made a backup first). When I make or edit a post I
can't add tags or open the media uploader, clicking does nothing. Using
Firebug I get this error in the console window:

"c.outerWidth is not a function"

Apparently it's in loadscripts.php. I was just wondering if anyone else has
had this problem or has any ideas what it is causing it?

Thanks
Paul.