[wp-testers] Adobe Flash Player 10

Martin haha at hahahaimontheinternet.com
Tue Jun 2 12:35:44 GMT 2009

Yeah I only have had crashing problems since using the latest version of
Flash Player 10. Just reinstalled the previous version before the latest
version and it worked fine again, so it must be the latest verion of Flash
Player which is causing problems.

The latest version of Flash Player was released to fix a couple security
problems.