[wp-testers] Possible Bug

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:11:06 UTC 2009

Update:

The "please try again" links to Add New Post page.

This only happens, when you hit save, when composing a new posting. I
usually go this route, so that I can copy the categories to the tags window;
using the quick edit feature.

Once the posting is saved, it doesn't do it again. Just on the initial
posting.

Should I file a bug report or no? Seeing I am running 2.9 rare.

feedback please.

-Pat