[wp-testers] Whats up with the legacy 2.0 branch?

Dion Hulse(DD32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jul 23 21:46:14 UTC 2009

Yep. Except that debian now contains WordPress 2.5.

In the dev chat this week on IRC, it was discussed, And 2.0 is dead..
tracs been closed for it..
Its just too old a codebase for the current security patches to be applied
to it.

All bar an official announcement (which is coming soon on the developer
blog) its been left dead in the water