[wp-testers] Default.widgets.php Hacked? What to do?

dinu hello at offlineblog.net
Thu Jul 23 21:18:57 UTC 2009

I had to restore from backup. the entire blog
when I first saw Default.widgets.php hacked, I tried restoring only that
page. But then I found hidden iframe codes on all of my pages ( including
pages after login )

when I contacted Dreamhost support, they said it was an ftp hack. So, I
would think its not a wordpress issue.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Navjot Singh <navjotjsingh at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2.8.1 at the time of being hacked. Just upgraded to 2.8.2
>
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:31 AM, Joshua
> Dunbar<josh2007 at findingjesustoday.com> wrote:
> > What version of wordpress are you running?

With Love
Dinu

http://chromestory.com
http://offlineblog.net