[wp-testers] Whats up with the legacy 2.0 branch?

Eelco Martens eelco.martens at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:34:08 UTC 2009

I also Update by hand... But I do not disslike the frequent updates. I
love the new and more inproved WP and I like the fact that it comes in
small changes. Better update every 3 week than once a year. Makes me
feel and know that they work on it. But updates every week I also dont
like

Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelco Martens