[wp-testers] Error with auto-upgrade to 2.8.1

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Fri Jul 10 04:04:25 UTC 2009

Thanks for the suggestion. I've checked the perms on the directories,
and they are all set to 0755.

Auto-update of plugins works fine, and core updates have worked fine up
until this version.

I enabled the List HTTP Transports plugin that Ryan Boren wrote back in
December, and the results are:

    Available transports: Curl Streams Fopen

I also checked for errors logs, and there are none being generated after
the upgrade failure.

Kim