[wp-testers] WP 2.8x Feed change?

DJ Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:39:14 UTC 2009

Ever since I upgraded to WP 2.8 I have lost the ability to create an xspf
feed for my PodPress plugin.

Yeah, I know, PodPress is so "yesterday", but until WP 2.8 came out, it was
the only podcasting plugin that would create a playlist.xspf feed based on
the music I posted on my site.  (I use Podpress for the ability to embed a
XSPF Jukebox player in my sidebar.

I need to know what actually changed in WP 2.8 so that maybe I can modify my
PodPress plugin so that the XSPF feed will work again.  It is so much easier
than having to first make a music post then go and manually create a
playlist.

--
DJ Allyn
www.djallyn.org

"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music"