[wp-testers] Wordpress scaling problems

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jan 29 23:12:26 GMT 2009

At some point in the past, ALL pages were stored in the rewrite array,
for each page, you had an extra rewrite rule, This changed though at
some point in the last few releases, Which is where the Verbose rules
was introduced..so now only verbose rules are used if they're needed,
and for pages, under most circumstances, verbose rules are not needed.