[wp-testers] Wordpress scaling problems

Engel Sanchez engel at solunion.com
Thu Jan 29 21:05:04 GMT 2009

After reading this interesting discussions now I will change permalinks for
a site I will launch next week that was based on %category% URL for posts.
And it should be a big site soon.

So now I am planning to go with:

http://domain.com/%postname%/%post_id%
or
http://domain.com/%post_id%/%postname%
or
http://domain.com/%post_id%-%postname%

which one is better for performance, SEO?

Engel