[wp-testers] Strict Standards over the Place in SVN

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Thu Jan 22 11:56:26 GMT 2009

That will not happen, those errors are from not using the exact
parameter set from the parent. You'll also find that the _Walker classes
will throw similar errors.

Pretty sure I already submitted something, like a patch that will remove
the Strict and Deprecated errors from being shown. It seems that it
might not have been committed yet.

Jacob Santos