[wp-testers] Segmentation Fault update

Adrian Hayter adrianhayter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 21:20:01 GMT 2009

I've spoken about this before and I've tried different methods to solve
it. The problem is that apache/php segfaults when I try to access my
wp-admin/index.php. I believe the problem lies in the dashboard trying
to fetch "Other News" or "Development Updates", because one time I had
my error.log open (and reloading every second) and I loaded the page.
Whilst the page loaded, the error log reported multiple segfaults, and I
saw that the "Other News" section was trying to update itself.

How do I remove these sections from being loaded, specifically without
having to access the dashboard?

-Adrian