[wp-testers] Found this error

mrmist listswptesters at mist.org.uk
Thu Jan 1 12:51:04 GMT 2009

In message
<1931c86d0901010440r109663d1g1ab2dfa0939c7a51 at mail.gmail.com>, Paul
Robinson <pablorobinson at gmail.com> writes
>Thanks mrmist. I have just dropped back to an earlier revision for now. When
>there is a diff made is that then integrated into the latest SVN or is it
>something you have to do yourself?
>
>Sorry don't know a lot about trac. :(

If you are following trunk then the patches that have been commited by
the core devs will be included automatically the next time you do an svn
update.

The depracated notices may only be partially fixed in trunk so far.  The
patch attached to http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8701 as 8701.3
removes all the warnings for me on my local test system, so if you
wanted you could manually apply that or make the changes in it to
wp-settings.php and you should be sorted.

--
mrmist