[wp-testers] can I post screenshots etc ?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Feb 28 09:24:51 GMT 2009

Yes, Theres nothing of a secret of it, anyone can look at it, or
comment on it. You might just want to include a mention with
screenshots (and comments on design/implementation of items) that its
a development version, and as such, while it was working in that way
when you reviewed/commented on it, it might look different, or act
differently come release.

Please, do not create a blog which just aggregates news from
everywhere though, theres enough of those spam blogs ;)