[wp-testers] 2.8 latest | All Dashboard modules aligned left

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:29:40 GMT 2009

I've cleared the cache, did a hard refresh, closed Chrome and
reopened and still the same problem. I don't have the 2.8
admin 'Gears enabled' so it wasn't that either.

I just started XAMPP again to make a 'just in case' check and
the Dashboard modules were stacked in a 3 column setup just as
I left it in Firefox. Drag and drop works fine now. Looks like
Chrome has been updated sometime between this morning. and
this evening:

Chrome 2.0.166.1 (Official Build 10303)

Guess we'll never know. :D