[wp-testers] 2.8 latest | All Dashboard modules aligned left

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:40:44 GMT 2009

I've just updated my local WordPress sandbox to the latest
("Stay Updated") build and noticed that when the Dashboard is
set to 2 or more columns, all modules are aligned left and
cannot be moved elsewhere. The modules can actually be moved
but do not drop into any other column, snapping back to their
original place in the left column.

Note: The modules resize correctly depending on how many
columns I chose from the Screen options. They just won't drop
anywhere except the left hand column. I can also rearrange the
modules to different positions in the left hand column as well.

Anyone else seeing this?