[wp-testers] Um, Seriously?

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:25:12 GMT 2009

Well, I would think it's more user friendly to have a 404 telling the user
that plugin doesn't exist, with the plugin name they were looking for
already populating a search box perhaps?
/extend/plugins/foobar, would have 'foobar' already populating the search
box on the "404 - Plugin not found" page.

Just my 2 cents I guess :)

-- Alex