[wp-testers] RE: wp-testers Digest, Vol 48, Issue 20

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Feb 19 20:55:14 GMT 2009

You posted a two-line "I agree" followed by hundred of lines of quoted
digest just to say you agree that useless emails are annoying?

*sigh*

General rule:  Please trim your replies.

stupidity and silliness do sometimes leak through.

Stephen

On Feb 19, 2009, at 12:12 PM, Tom Jurgens wrote:

> I concur with Jacob Santos.
>
> I just recently subscribed and thought this was a serious developer/
> tester mailing list.

<hundreds of lines of quotes list digest deleted>

--
Stephen Rider
http://striderweb.com/