[wp-testers] Trackbacks and Pingbacks in 2.7.*

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Thu Feb 19 20:52:42 GMT 2009

Something that I noticed different with trackbacks/pings in 2.7.*:

I wrote an article updating the listing all of the plugins that I use
back in January using WP 2.7.

The original article (using WP 2.5 and written last May) sent pings to
all of the blogs linked to, and the list of blogs successfully pinged is
in the Trackbacks/Pings section for that post.

The updated article only shows that it successfully pinged the first
blog linked and ignored the rest of them, even though some of them were
originally linked to in the first article and pinged successfully.

Is that also a part of the issue with cron or a change in behavior?

Kim