[wp-testers] Posting Comment Returns You To Next Comment Page

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:11:43 GMT 2009

I think that kinda describes it enough. Basically when I post a comment on
my 2.8-bleeding test blog it returns me to the next page even though there
isn't enough comments to make it jump to that page. So if I have comments
set to 25 a page & I have 19 and I post a comment it returns me to page 3
instead of page 2.

I hope that makes sense. It only seems to happen when the amount of comments
is nearly at the amount needed for another page to be made.

Paul.