[wp-testers] Change of plan

Pixline › Paolo Tresso supporto at pixline.net
Thu Feb 19 14:37:28 GMT 2009

Il giorno 19/feb/09, alle ore 12:59, Doug Stewart ha scritto:

> 2009/2/19 <joey at nextgeneration.net.au>
>
>> Add my blog to your Blog Roll?
>>
>> Name: NGPriest's Blog
>> Title/Desc: NGPriest's Blog
>>
>> Then leave your URL in your shoutbox?
>> I'll add you to my blog Roll!
>>

> Not, I repeat, NOT appropriate for the mailing list.  Take it up in
> the
> forums:

Or better, given that your goal is to have some more traffic in one
way or another, don't even spending a second thinking what's the right
way to do it, I think you're going to have more results with some
little SEO, than this kind of dummy link exchange.

please read http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66356

and use the time you're giving to email to write something nice.
WordPress will help you with engines, if you write something that
people read. Trust me.

Regards,
Paolo / Pixline